Vladimy Pierre-Louis was born and raised in Pernier, Haiti, a small town outside of Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Vladimy left his country and moved to Key West, Florida where he attended Key West High School and played soccer for the "Conch" in his senior year.
Vladimy learned, in his early age from his single mother (Estella) and grand-mother (Estezia), that hard-work, perseverance, integrity, character, charity, faith and education are the key traits one needs to succeed in life.
Vladimy uses these values and principles everyday to guide him and his family and helps his clients with their tax and accounting issues, business and personal financial planning, financial and retirement planning and wealth management and preservation.
Mr. Pierre-Louis is:
- A Florida Certified Public Accountant – (C.P.A.) and in good standing with Florida Board of Accountancy – Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR)
- A Financial Advisor holding the Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent, as well as the Series 6, 65 Registrations. He also holds Life, Health and Variable Annuity licenses with the state of Florida.
- A member of Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountant (FICPA); and a former member of the Young CPAs and Lawyers (YCPAs) of the FICPA
- Certified In Florida Sales Tax (CFST)
- A Graduate of Keller Graduate School of Management (2007), with a concentration in Accounting and Financial Management
- A Summa Cum Laude graduate of American Inter-Continental University with a BBA in accounting and Finance
- A Former State of Florida Department of Revenue Auditor and Senior Tax Specialist audited very large companies in the state of Florida to determine tax compliance; reviewed audits by other auditors within the agency to determine whether the auditors followed the agency’s rules, regulations and standard of audits
Vladimy spent time mentoring kids at Big Brother and Big Sister and coaching his children' soccer and basketball teams to share his values of hard work and perseverance necessary to win in a ball game as well as in life. Vladimy also spent time tutoring the math section of the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test or FCAT to teens at his church.
Vladimy enjoys spending time with his two children, nephew and nieces and family, playing soccer and basketball. Vladimy is an avid sports fan who enjoys watching soccer, basketball and football. He also enjoys reading and attending seminars to educate him of the rapid law and rules changes within the tax, accounting and financial industries.